lunes, 20 de septiembre de 2010

Change your heart, look around you



Clementine: Joel, I'm not a concept. Too many guys think I'm
a concept or I complete them or I'm going to make them alive, but I'm
just a fucked up girl who is looking for my own peace of mind. Don't
assign me yours.
Joel: I remember that speech really well.
Clementine: I had you pegged, didn't I?
Joel: You had the whole human race pegged.
Clementine: Probably.
Joel: I still thought you were going to save me. Even after that.
Clementine: I know.

(Clementine need to know that love isn`t a concept too, she has to see the guy in front off her and not the idea).

1.18.38 - 1.19.48
1.38.38 - Change your heart
Look around you
Change your heart
It will astound you
I need your lovin'
Like the sunshine

Everybody's gotta learn sometime...

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Encontré un pedazo de un poema de Rodolfo Serrano que me partió el alma:

"Por mucho que me llegue la certeza de que ya no seremos
la envidia de los otros, el corazón de vino
con el que emborrachamos nuestra historia más grande,
jamás podré pedirte que me dejes muerto sin tu recuerdo
en las noches sin ti que me regalan
ese orgasmo fatal que nos hacía
sentir que era la vida lo que andaba en medio de nosotros. "

Amar y no amar es la diferencia entre estar vivo y existir, tal vez por ello han vuelto a elegirse.